Components of a Vision
School visions have several components, including the following:
- A vision features a compelling picture or image of what the
school can become in the future.
- A vision is feasible and attainable.
- A vision is connected to and articulates deeper values and
hopes for the future.
- A vision needs to be translated into actions and plans that can
be and are implemented.
- A vision will die if it is not regularly communicated. Putting
a mission statement into a drawer will achieve nothing and might be
Copyright © North Central Regional Educational Laboratory. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer and copyright information.