A collaborative team is charged with the responsibility of making decisions
regarding confidentiality issues and developing policy and procedures for
the exchange of information. Greenberg and Levy (1992) note that the following
people could comprise an effective team:
- Educators and service providers
- High-level education and agency officials
- Line managers and staff who work directly with children and families
- Parents and child advocates
- Management information system staff
- Community participants--such as pediatricians or early childhood specialists--who
have related knowledge
Copyright © North Central Regional Educational Laboratory. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer and copyright information.