Questionnaire to Assess Parent Perspectives and Participation
Dauber and Epstein (1993) suggest that a questionnaire on parent
involvement could include questions on the following topics:
- "Parent attitudes toward their children's school.
- The school subjects that parents want to know more about.
- How frequently the parents are involved in different ways in
their children's education.
- How well school programs and teacher practices inform and
involve them in their children's education.
- What workshop topics they would select.
- The times of day that parents prefer meetings or conferences at
- How much time their children spend on homework and whether the
- Background information about parents' education, work, and
family size." (p. 55)
Date posted: 1996
Copyright © North Central Regional Educational Laboratory. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer and copyright information.